Monthly allowance / salary given to members of Nigeria Youth Service Corp (NYSC).
During their 12 months of serving their country.
1. I just go collect my allawee na na.
2. This allawee too small abeg, once you touch that 800 every thing done finish.
This is a Yoruba word for female head wrap. This is a rectangular cloth tied on a woman head for fashion. The material is usually stiff yet flexible enough to be made into unique styles. They are usually very colourful.
Did you see Amaka's Gele? That thing was out of this world
A legendary bro who taught yoruba demons how to evade incriminating screenshots by replying a cheating allegation text with a voice note to avoid said conversation from being screenshotted
As the bae dey question me me no say she go screenshot wetin i talk... I just dey yomi her
Origin: Twitter Ng
1. A phrase used to caution or notify someone that you don't want trouble or problem. It directly translates to "I don't want problem"
2. im speechless
1. Abeg come back i no fit shout.
2. Come see house, i no fit shout