It refers to taking a detour during a pre-arranged trip.
This boy don go branch somewhere o.
Babe I don dey find you, Wey you branch?
1. What is it this time?
2. So what?
Jose na wetin again?
Jose what is it again this time
it looks like
e be like say rain go fall today.
It looks like it will rain today
How una dey?
How are you guys?
To act swiftly / fast.
1. Abeg send me your number sharperly.
2. where you dey? abeg come sharperly i dey wait for you.
Origin: Port Harcourt
1. A kind of blackened dried fish used to prepare local soups
1. Abeg make we buy dat bonga fish
2. Musa u know say u be bonga fish abi?
If i beat you.
You dey try me oo... If I plank you
I trust you, I believe you, to have confidence in
Mr Elon i gbadu you die.
Used to indicate agreement or to acknowledge a statement or approval
Person 1: We need more stew for this rice
Person 2: Shey
Is a pidgin english dictionary, where anyone can define the meaning of any word without hassle.
Check the meaning for Peegin dictionary
Origin: Right Here
Use to refere to a Nigerian city "Benin City", the capital of Edo State.
Make i enter B-side, I go see una next week